Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beautiful Day


This morning was really cool, down in the low 40s. We decided that we couldn't get home soon enough to ride our horses before dark, so we decided to ride this morning. It was a perfect morning. Of course, the horses thought it was too early. I don't think they really appreciated the fact that we got them out so early. I love these cool nights and cool mornings. Things are still slow at the shop. I guess it is the economy and maybe the upcoming elections. I'll be glad when the elections are over. I really don't follow the political scene all that closely and since we don't have a television to watch the news on, I really don't keep up with everything and everybody. Anyway that is way too taxing for me.

This week at the shop the panels are 20%. We have some neat panels. The Christmas and Halloween panels are getting pretty thin, so order quickly at http://www.cowgirl-upquilts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment