Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wild Rags

I spent this morning making buckaroo wild rags for Big Sky Gifts here in town.  If you have a favorite cowboy or cowgirl these are great for many things.  There are several videos on YouTube on how to wear and tie them.  You can wear them or tie them or use them in many ways.  They are 36 x 36".  They also make a great shawl.  If you are interested in a custom made wild rag, I can make them from any fabric from our website http://www.cowgirl-upquilts.com/.  They are $20.00.  They are 100% cotton and have a rolled hem.  I'm giving my horse trainer one for Christmas (his looked kind of worn out). 

I've been working on my roping (which sucks).  I can rope objects that don't move, i.e. a rock or a post.  Hopefully my roping will improve, as I will have to do it in the ranch horse versatility events.  I rode my buckskin mare early this morning.  We have a lot of work to do. 

It is 76 degrees here today and sunny.  It is a perfect day.   I love Arizona winters  (very little snow). 

No comments:

Post a Comment