Monday, November 15, 2010

Shop Hop

I haven't blogged in about a week.  We had our Great Fabric Roundup last week and it was busy.  We had about 400 people through the shop in a week and we were tired at the end of each day.  We just went home and crashed.  Today I have spent the day putting the shop back together and also my office (my office is always a disaster).  We finished our boot quilt for the shop hop and I will post pictures of it when I can find my USB cord to download my pictures (in my office somewhere). 

We went yesterday to a ranch horse versatility clinic in Tucson.  It was a lot of fun to watch.  Kind of nice to see horses used for more than one specialized event.  I think I will try this with Lou (my buckskin).  They will be having a clinic again sometime in February in Safford.  I think I will go try it anyway.  She can probably do pretty good in some of the events.  I can't rope, but I can at least practice for a few months and maybe rope something stationary. 
Well that is about it for today. 

I will be putting on some more sale fabrics this week and you can see these in the sale  section of the website at http://www.cowgirl-upquilts.com/.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment